Blue Force® LWD FracView®
Nabors offers borehole imaging with the FracView high-resolution logging while drilling (LWD) imager in 4.75 and 6.5 in collar sizes, covering borehole diameter ranges from 5.875 to 9.5 inches. It was the first commercially available LWD borehole imager demonstrated to operate in long horizontal wells drilled with oil-based mud.
The tool provides high-resolution borehole images and caliper data while drilling with oil-based or water-based muds. The images are acquired by two dynamically focused ultrasonic transducers capable of adjustment of focus and beam shape for optimal performance. Currently deployed as a memory tool with its own battery power and standard API mechanical connections, the FracView® tool can be deployed on any BHA offering.
- Two independent transducers
- 360 degrees of coverage when rotating
- Autonomous operation
- Includes directional sensor for high side detection
- Battery power and memory for 200 hrs of logging time
- Fast readout via 80 Mbps port
- Screw-on stabilizers for wide range of borehole sizes
Drill Smarter with Nabors
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Nabors representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields