Wireless Torque, Turn & Tension Sensor
Canrig’s wireless torque, turn and tension sensor, the TesTORK®, delivers high-speed, precise data over a secure wireless connection. Designed for ease of use and field robustness, the TesTORK® sub meets the demands of tubular services companies and drilling contractors alike. The system can provide accurate information for making up precise tubular connections or high-resolution torque and speed data for complex drilling conditions.
The TesTORK® Manager software enables users to easily view live streaming data, make comments and review past connections to ensure the integrity of a casing string.
- Real-time monitoring of torque load applied by the top drive mitigates the need to feather connections
- Torque load is measured against both time and the number of turns for each casing connection
- Eliminates the need for encoders due to internal gyroscopes
- Torque, tension and turn settings can be calibrated to zero onsite
- TesTORK® system software will retain a backup of the information if connections are removed
- Enter connection data of torque limits, turn values and hold time for the shoulder and peak torque target for accurate and consistent makeup
- The Base Station Antenna Receiver may be placed outside the doghouse, thus maintaining line-of-sight
- Temperature compensation ensures there is no need to recalibrate at different temperatures
- Rechargeable battery eliminates expensive single-use batteries
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields