Casing Drive Systems
The Casing Drive System™ (CDS) technology was designed primarily for the purpose of executing successful Casing while Drilling (CwD) jobs. Canrig’s CDS and Compact Casing Drive System™ (CCDS) technologies maximize the utility of the top drive to enhance tubular running, meeting the demands of today’s complex and horizontal wells.
- Field-proven slip design, patented link tilt pipe handling equipment, and a safety interlock system to maintain control of the casing
- Canrig’s global network of services provides 24/7 operational and technical support
- Provides the torque and ability to rotate and reciprocate casing to ensure it gets to the bottom
- Its compact design and light weight provide single mast rigs with safer operations and faster tubular running times
- The unit’s overall design makes it quick to rig up/down on a variety of different rig designs
- Engineered with field-proven technology for performance and serviceability
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields