Mitigate stick-slip and maximize drilling efficiency with the REVit® technology family
The Nabors REVit® technology family delivers advanced top drive automation that eliminates stick-slip, a common drilling dysfunction that limits drilling performance. REVit® helps extend bit runs, avoid unplanned trips due to bit and BHA damage, and optimize parameters for higher rates of penetration – resulting in significant drilling time and cost savings.
Within the REVit® technology family are two mitigation algorithms – single and multi-frequency dampening – to ensure that damaging stick-slip is always effectively mitigated.
REVit® ZT – advanced, automated stick-slip mitigation
Modern drilling operations push parameters and depth to their limits to maximize well performance.These operations require a new approach to overcome stick-slip.
REVit® ZT provides fully-automated stick-slip mitigation over a wider range of parameters and depths to ensure that performance rotary drilling is never stopped by dysfunction.
REVit® Technology Family Features
- Implementation of industry-standard Z-torque and Soft Torque technology
- Integrated into the RigTelligent™ rig control system
- Available on many 3rd party rigs with the RigTelligent™ XT Performance Platform
- Full system automation
- Condition monitoring and support provided by RigLine™ 24/7
REVit® Technology Family Benefits
- Significantly reduce or eliminate effects of damaging stick-slip while rotary drilling
- Reduces bit damage for higher interval ROP
- Enables use of more aggressive PDC bits
- Enables optimized WOB and RPM for more efficient drilling
- Reduces vibration-induced damage to BHA and downhole equipment