Shock & Vibration Monitoring
Shock and vibration events in the drilling environment generally cause damage as a result of cumulative effects on downhole components. By monitoring shock and vibration on real-time tool measurements along with surface indicators, timely changes can be made in the drilling parameters to mitigate the accumulation of shock and vibration damages seen by the BHA.
- Transmission of axial and lateral shock and vibration levels helps mitigate hazardous drilling conditions
- Requires no additional hardware
- Allows for identification and corrective action of hazardous downhole conditions
- Optimizes the transfer of energy to the bit to get the greatest ROP possible
- Extended bit and downhole tool life for longer runs
Drill Smarter with Nabors
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Nabors representative will contact you soon.