Find a Solution
Select a service line below to view all of the products/services specific to that service line. Select addtional filters if needed to narrow your search and find what you need. Or view the global library without any filters.
- Ability to simultaneously rotate and reciprocate enables the operator to make up casing, reach bottom in tortuous wellbores, and improve cementation
- Eliminates and/or works in conjunction with conventional casing running equipment (i.e. power tongs, traveling rig elevators, top drive, and casing fill up tool)
- Real-time monitoring of torque load applied by the top drive during casing connections
- Torque load is measured against both time and the number of turns for each casing connection
- Internal gyroscopes calculate turns in the TesTORK® sub, thus eliminating the need for encoders
- Fully electric, nine axis robot for pipe and casing
- Self-contained with hardware controls built-in for easy installation and integration
- Low maintenance requirement due to use of standard electric components and oilfilled gears
- Remote-controlled capability allows the unit to be operated from the driller’s console or from various rig floor locations
- Multiple system lockouts ensure instantaneous shutdown capability if an unforeseen event occurs
- Manual operation allows the operator to perform specific unique tasks and can be used in situations where automatic operation is not possible.