Find a Solution
Select a service line below to view all of the products/services specific to that service line. Select addtional filters if needed to narrow your search and find what you need. Or view the global library without any filters.
- 186-foot mast height
- 30,000 feet total capacity, including casing
- 126-foot quad stand
- Three 1,600-horsepower mud pumps with 7,500 PSI to deliver high flow rates
- 3,000 horsepower drawworks that enable trip speeds of 380 feet per minute
- When drilling laterals at or greater than 7,500 feet, the PACE®-M800 rig’s racking capacity eliminates the need to lay down drill pipe between wells on the same pad.
- Rack and pinion hoisting system reduces mechanical components like drawworks, traveling block, crown, deadline anchor, drill line spooler etc., improving rig-up time and reducing downtime
- Current hookload capacity rated at 800 kips can be scaled up to 1,000 kips
- Custom designed pipe handling equipment to handle drill pipe and casing up to 13-3/8”