A high percentage of mud motors are considered to be run out of spec by industry standards. The challenge has been to build a reliable motor that can withstand the stresses of more weight on bit, differential pressure, and rotary RPM.
Nabors’ Blue Force® steerable mud motors are maintained with the strictest quality control, resulting in excellent reliability. Features include:
- Mud-lubricated bearing design – not affected by mud type or temperature
- Proven short bit-to-bend design offers ability to achieve build rates with less bend
- Utilization of multiple elastomers and types from qualified vendors to suit specific customer applications
- Multiple power section configurations available to suit a variety of drilling environments
- Heavy duty transmission to accommodate high-torque power sections
Additionally, vertical drilling motors are available that can be configured for any hole size. Benefits of vertical drilling motors include:
- Wellbore quality improvements
- Rate of penetration (ROP) improvements
- Longer bit runs
- Mitigation of deviation control issues
- Reduced non-productive time (NPT)
- Significant vibration reduction
Drill Smarter with Nabors
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Nabors representative will contact you soon.