Canrig® Automated Power Catwalk 8000
The Automated Power Catwalk is simple to use and extremely robust. It combines innovative engineering and proven manufacturing techniques to deliver a product that is designed for the optimum in personnel safety, virtually eliminating the need for manual handling of tubulars.
The Automated Power Catwalk 8000 from Canrig is designed to individually index racked drill collars, drill pipe and casing into a center carrier where they can be lifted to the drill floor.
It can safely and efficiently raise tubulars and other equipment such as subs, casing, logging tools or utility baskets. It eliminates the need for pickup and lay down services when running casing.
With its remote-controlled capability, the unit can be operated from the drill floor or from ground level.
Models are available to accommodate any tubular from pickup subs and survey tools to 30-inch casing, and for almost every rig size and configuration.
- Tubular Length Maximum Option: 65 ft – Range 2 Double
- Tubular OD Maximum: 30 in
- Tubular Weight Maximum: 16,000 lbs
- Cycle Time: 30 seconds
- Drill Floor Height Range: 38 to 50 ft
- Catwalk Deck Height Option 1: 42 in
- Working Dimensions: 42 in. H x 28 ft 7 in. W x 92 ft 8 in. L
- Transport Dimensions: 13 ft 2 in. H x 10 ft 2 in. W x 60 ft L
- Weight Total: 137,000 lbs
- Standard HPU Drive System: Electric
- Supply Power Required Option: 600V/300 AMP
Join the New Era of Drilling
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Canrig representative will contact you soon.