Find a Solution
Select a service line below to view all of the products/services specific to that service line. Select addtional filters if needed to narrow your search and find what you need. Or view the global library without any filters.
- Three 1,600-horsepower mud pumps deliver high flow rates when required and provide a backup pump if needed
- A 7,500 PSI mud system provides the required pressure to maximize rate of penetration (ROP) while running rotary steerable systems or conventional mud motors during extended-reach laterals
- A 1,150-horsepower top drive provides 51,400 ft-lbs continuous torque at 120 rpm
- Rack and pinion hoisting system reduces mechanical components like drawworks, traveling block, crown, deadline anchor, drill line spooler etc., improving rig-up time and reducing downtime
- Current hookload capacity rated at 800 kips can be scaled up to 1,000 kips
- Custom designed pipe handling equipment to handle drill pipe and casing up to 13-3/8”